In light of the recent postponement of our face-to-face symposium, the NAATSIHWP Team continued to work hard behind the scenes to deliver the same content and program structure to our full members virtually.
We are excited to be 'Supporting our Workforce' with 3 hours over 3 days worth of learning, healing and de-stressing from well-known organisations and individuals. We are upping our game from last year's virtual symposium series and delivering an interactive and holistic experience with the help of our expert presenters:
• National Asthma Council Australia
• Indigenous Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach (IPEPA)
• Seasons for Healing by The MacKillop Institute (Good Grief)
• Dr Clinton Schultz
• Emma Donovan
Our #NAATSIHWPHeroes have been working so hard looking after their mobs, on these three days, it's your turn to be looked after!
This virtual event is open to all NAATSIHWP Full Members and will be delivered via MS Teams, meeting link and agenda to each session will be sent to you upon registration.
• Session 1: Tuesday, 9 November at 12.00pm - 3.00pm AEDT
• Session 2: Wednesday, 10 November at 12.00pm - 3.00pm AEDT
• Session 3: Thursday, 11 November at 12.00pm - 3.00pm AEDT
The sessions are FREE and attendance to all three will be rewarded with a gift pack! Please note, only registered participants will be allowed into the session(s)